R&R RexiCare Hot/Cold Pack
- Suitable for both cold and hot therapy (Accept temperature:-20~80°C)
- Remains soft and flexible after freezing, even in temperatures as low as -20°C
- Retains heat or coolness for a minimum of 45-60 minutes.
- Freezing / Microwavable / Reusable
- Place the pack in a freezer for at least 10-15 minutes before each use.
2. Remove and wrap the pack in a dry towel.
3. Apply to affected area.
2. Ensure that the gel is evenly distributed in the pack.
3. Heat the pack for 30 seconds at a low power setting.
Heating times will vary with the power of the microwave.
4. If more heat is required,
heat in additional 10-second increments until the desired temperature is reached.
5. Allow the pack to rest at leat 1 nimute before application.
Outer Material : NYLON + PVC
Contents : Gel
Size : Small: 10 X 15 cm / Big: 31 X 17 cm
Color : Blue
MADE IN TAIWAN