OppO Clavicle Brace 4075
The OppO may be utilized as an aid for the stabilization and reduction of clavicle fractures.
- Generous felt padding provides proper immobilization, enhances patient comfort.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure facilitates proper fit.
- Suitable for adults or children.
- Foam axillary pads covered with tubular jersey knit.
- Clavicle fracture
- Post- surgical support
How to wear:
- Open the pile straps and thread through the buckles, then put on the brace.
- Hold the ends of straps using both hand, one on each hand.
- Pull ends out to the side until brace is tight and shoulders are drawn into correct posture.
- Bring the straps under the arms and attach to the front of the brace.
Measure around scapula under arm