OppO Jumper's Strap with Silicon Pad Neoprene 1429
OppO supports are designed with a neoprene rubber layer of the ideal thickness, sandwiched between durable cotton and nylon laminates. The support helps retain body heat and increase blood circulation, which accelerates the body's natural healing process, relieving pain, swelling and stiffness and helping injuries to recover faster. It also reduces the risk of new or recurring injuries by creating greater flexibility in muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- For tendonitis support
- offers rapid recovery after injury
- Specially shaped silicone insert offers extra pressure on the patella.
- Adjustable hook and loop strap allows you to apply greater tension if needed.
- Minimizes potential for future injuries.
- Patellar tendinitis
- Jumper's knee
- Osgood-Schlatter syndrome
How to wear:
- Wrap around the knee and position the silicone pad below the knee cap.
- Fasten with hook and loop closure.
- Thread through the buckle and secure the elastic hook and loop strap to desired compression.