Karma KM-5000 Reclining Wheelchair
The KM-5000 is a standard version of the recline series, especially designed for long-term users and stroke patients. Its fully detachable armrests and elevating leg rests offer greater convenience when transferring. The ergonomic headrest and adjustable backrest allow users to sit and lie down comfortably.
• Ultra-lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame
• Detachable armrests and elevating footrests
• Foldable frame with anti-tippers
• Detachable and height-adjustable headrest
• Backrest reclines smoothly from 90°-163°
• With built-in hydraulic pump
• Wheelchair weight: 20.6kg
• Max user weight: 115kg
• 5 years warranty
WHAT IS RECLINING WHEELCHAIR?
Reclining wheelchairs are exclusively designed with long-term users and
caregivers in mind. Reclined backrest system helps long-term users relieve buttock pressure. Elevating leg rest enhances sitting comfort when lying down. Finally,
detachable armrest facilitates lateral movement, making caregivers’ job much easier.