R&R Ice/Hot Bag
Soft fabric: Soft to the touch to enhance comfort and coverage of injured area.
No Leakage: Special sewing technique create superior leak resistant.
Ice/Hot use: Suitable for both cold and hot therapy (Accept temperature:-20~70°C)
Adjust temperature easily: Add more ice or hot water to suit individual prefered temperatures
Reusable & portable
Certificate ISO9001/ISO13485/CE/TUV: meet medical health & environmental protection quality standard, safe to use
Size: S: 6" (600ml) M: 9" (1800ml) L: 11" (3000ml)
Outer Material: Polyester + TPU
- Add water to the bag 3/4 full.
- Place the cap on top of the bag and turn it clockwise until you cannot turn anymore.
- Apply the bag flat on desired area to be treated.
For Cold or Hot Treatment:
◎ For Ice Bag
For best results, add ice cubes to increase the cold effect.
※If ice cubes are too big, crush it first and then add.
◎ For Hot Bag
Add some cold water to keep the water temperature at a safe and comfortable level.
For best result, pour 50°C- 60°C (recommended) hot water into bag and screw the cap on before use.
※Do not pour 100°C boiling water directly into the bag.
- This product transfers cold so effectively that condensation may occur in a humid climate.
- Bag can be wrapped in a soft towel if condensation is not desired or to protect sensitive skin areas.
- Cold or hot therapy is generally recommended for treatment no longer than 20 minutes per use.
- When using as treatment of post-surgical trauma, follow the instructions of your medical practitioner.
- Do not crush ice in the bag or force fused cubes through mouth opening.
- Do not place heavy or sharp objects on top of bag.
- Do not expose bag to direct sunlight or heat.
- After using, drain and air dry bag before replacing cap.
- Store in a dry place.