Biotest Pregnancy Test Kit (cassette type)
Easy. Fast. Reliable.
The box contains a dropper and a cassette where you have to urinate into a container and transfer 4 drops of urine using the dropper provided into the cassette well.
The BIOTEST Pregnancy Test Kit detects a hormone in the urine that the body produces duringpregnancy - hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). The amount of pregnancy hormone increases as pregnancy progresses. However, the test can be performed anytime of the day and as early as the first day of missing the period as it is capable of detecting the presence of 25mIU/ml of hCG in the urine.
BIOTEST Pregnance Test Kit is a rapic chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine to aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
HOW TO USE THE TEST
Refer to the illustration below
• Read instructions carefully before use.
• Collect fresh urine sample (preferably first morning specimen) in a clean and dry disposable container. The container has to be devoid of any detergent traces.
• Check that the test is completely sealed then open the pouch and place the test device on a flat surface Step
• With the dropper provided, transfer 3 or 4 drops of the sample to the sample well in the test device.
• Read results within 5 minutes. Look for colored bands (lines) to appear in the rectangular area.
• Test results should not be read after 10 minutes.
sHow to read the results:
- Test device
- Instructions for use