Biotest Ovulation Test Kit
BioTest Ovulation Test Kit is a one-step immuno-chromatographic screening test designed for the detection of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) in urine for the professional and self-testing (home use) to detect the signal for ovulation.
Ovulation is the release of an egg from the ovary. The egg then passes into the fallopian tube where it is ready to be fertilized. In order for the pregnancy to occur, the egg must be fertilized by sperm within 24 hours after its release. Just before ovulation, the body produces a large amount of Luteinizing hormone (LH) which triggers the release of a ripened egg from the ovary. This is known as an 'LH surge' and usually takes place in
the middle of the menstrual cycle. It is during this fertile time that pregnancy is most likely to occur. The BioTest Ovulation Test Kit detects the LH surge in urine, signalling that ovulation is likely to occur in the next 24 – 36 hours. It is important to note that an LH surge and ovulation may not occur during every menstrual cycle.
PRECAUTIONS & WARNINGS
1. Do not use the test after the expiration date.
2. If the package is not completely sealed, do not use the test.
3. The test should be performed in a well-lit area.
4. Use the test device immediately after opening it.
5. Do not touch the result window. This could affect results and may also impose personal hazards.
6. The pouch contains a dessicant pack to absorb humidity. Do not open the pack. Throw it away with the remaining of the test.
7. At the end of the test, wrap every thing you have used in a plastic bag and throw away in the bin. Do not forget to wash your hands properly.
• Test device
• Instruction for Use